Our Forum Speaker This Week is Maiysha Jones, PhD: Senior Scientist.
Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- Smart Road expansions cement Virginia Tech Transportation Institute as a leader in advanced-vehicle testing
- Weight management expert to speak at VTCRI’s Center for Transformative Research on Health Behaviors
- Virginia Tech biomedical spinoff cited for innovation by national university associations
- Toys that look identical aren’t identically safe, biomechanics experts say
- Transportation institute awarded federal contract to study alternative vehicle designs and how they affect current safety standards