Our Forum Speaker This Week is Maiysha Jones, PhD: Senior Scientist.
Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- Virginia Tech team brings relief to well owners following hurricanes Harvey and Irma
- Eminent scholar in developmental neuroscience joins Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute
- Leading brain development, disabilities expert to open VTCRI Distinguished Public Lecture Series
- Crowdfunding campaign to support undergraduate research aimed at reducing bird-window collisions
- New methods boost working memory for people with mild cognitive impairment