Our Forum Speaker This Week is Maiysha Jones, PhD: Senior Scientist.
Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- Diverse perspectives on display at upcoming exposome symposium
- Owner’s connection to the land plays a major role in conservation efforts
- Behind the scenes of drone integration: Managing traffic in the sky
- B. Aditya Prakash on IEEE magazine's list of 10 young stars to watch in artificial intelligence
- VTCRI wins award to develop test for mild traumatic brain injury, working with industry partners, University of Virginia