Our Forum Speaker This Week is Maiysha Jones, PhD: Senior Scientist.
Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- Institute for Society, Culture, and the Environment celebrates 10 years of success
- Marc Edwards receives Scientific Freedom and Responsibility Award
- A graduate student, a crash test dummy, and building safer cars
- To untangle the effects of nanoparticles on microbes, look at the genes
- Fulbright seeks to minimize tsunami damage in Israel