Our Forum Speaker This Week is Maiysha Jones, PhD: Senior Scientist.
Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- Drug researcher receives $1.2 million to find compounds to treat fatty liver disease
- Medical student wins top oral presentation award at international conference
- Employer expectations on off-hours email: new study shows adverse health effects on workers and families
- Ashley Shew granted National Science Foundation CAREER award to study technologies for disability community
- New approach to super slippery packaging aims to cut down on food waste