Our Forum Speaker This Week is Maiysha Jones, PhD: Senior Scientist.
Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- For a banded mongoose in northern Botswana, communicating with family can be deadly
- Israeli technology company partners with VTCRI on innovations to treat brain disorders
- Stefan Duma named director of the Institute for Critical Technology and Applied Science
- Virginia Tech researchers attack cancers, Parkinson’s with electrical fields
- Transportation institute awarded $2.7 million in federal contracts on lighting, fuel-efficient automation