Our Forum Speaker This Week is Maiysha Jones, PhD: Senior Scientist.
Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- New study targets effects of social media on collective action
- New Center for International Research, Education, and Development builds on Virginia Tech’s global legacy
- Veterinary college’s diagnostic laboratory receives full accreditation
- Epigenomic tool breakthrough has implications for identifying disease processes
- Clare Boothe Luce Program supports research by female undergraduates